Monday, December 1, 2008

Mission COMPLETED!

WOW!!! It's all about over! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had creating my classroom website! Although at times it was stressful and frustrating, I couldn't be more proud of my work! This class has been a journey, one that has already made me a better teacher. The resources, programs, and activities we learned and completed in 486 will be so beneficial to both my students and I.

When I first came into this class I knew I would be overwhelmed throughout the course of the semester. Learning new technological resources is by no means easy, but everything I have learned will definitely be integrated into my classroom one day. It's amazing to see how times have changed since I was in elementary school. The resources teachers are using these days is incredible and it was a lot of fun to be able to learn and actually gain first hand experience about a lot of them. Incorporating technology into my class is definitely something that is useful and that I will use.

Thank you so much for you time and support throughout the semester. I have certainly enjoyed this class and am so excited to use all the things I have learned with my students some day!

No comments: