Sunday, November 9, 2008

Interactive PowerPoints!

I had so much fun with the interactive powerpoints. I am proud of my accomplishments and how much I am learning in this class that I can take with me during my years of teaching. I decided to do my interactive powerpoint on the 3 branches of government because I hadn't yet done a project in here in the social stuides field. We were also completing them around election time, so I thought it was appropriate.

I know for sure that I will use interactive powerpoints in my classroom because they provide a fun and enjoyable way for students to learn. Although it was a lot of work, it wasn't difficult to complete, and I enjoyed doing it! I am excited to get started on our personal web pages and bring everything we have learned together! At this point in the semester, I feel like I have learned so much that will greatly benefit my students and I, and I look forward to incorporating all the things I have learned in 486 into my own personal classroom!!!

No comments: