Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scavenger Hunt and Digiting Imaging....OH MY!

The past 2 classes on digital imaging have been so helpful and fun. The scanvenger hunt and powerpoint has by far been the most fun activity. I really enjoyed working with my team to complete it! It was a great way for us to learn about digital imaging and it was also an opportunity for us to learn and understandmore about how we can bring digital imaging into the classroom. I am finally becoming a lot more comfortable with all these technological resources. I am not going to lie, the first day of class was a little overwhelming for me but I am enjoying this class and the things we are leaning each week! I hope we get to do more with digital imaging and I cannot wait to integrate it into my own classroom :)

No comments: