Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My New Inspiration...!

So it is almost fall break, and I am ready for it! I really enjoyed learning how to use Inspiration and make graphic organizers. This program seems to be very beneficial especially with the younger grades when teaching pretty much any lesson! I am a very organized person so I know inspiration will be something that I use a lot in my own classroom!

I am really enjoying our class each week and I feel like I am gaining so much knowledge on things I've never known before. I know I am getting hands-on experience with resources and technology that I can use all throughout my career. I am excited for what is still to come in our class and I look forward to learning more and more about technological resources that I can integrate into my classroom!

No comments: